The C.W. Courtney Company is a General Civil Engineering Consulting Firm that provides complete engineering services for projects in the fields of general Civil, Municipal Engineering and Landscape Architecture.
The C.W. Courtney Company, founded in 1903 by Clarence W. Courtney, is now a fourth generation family owned business. The company was continuously operated under the name of the C.W. Courtney Engineering Company until July 1, 1969. On that date, the name was shortened and the company incorporated as The C.W. Courtney Company.
Municipal Engineers for The Greater Cleveland Area
In the more than one hundred years of our existence, the company has been continuously engaged in the practice of civil engineering and land surveying, specializing in land development and municipal engineering. Throughout its history, we have been retained as municipal engineers by approximately twenty suburbs in the greater Cleveland area, and presently represent the cities of Brooklyn, Richmond Heights, and Chardon along with the Villages of Gates Mills and Hunting Valley.
Over our history since 1903, The C.W. Courtney Company has provided surveying and design services as well as construction supervision services for over a billion dollars of construction in northeast Ohio.